Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spiritually Uplifted!....and a bit crazed!

Well...conference was absolutely wonderful! I loved, loved President Monson telling us, almost commanding us to "Find joy in the journey, NOW!"

I must say that yesterday went better than today. Kyle was a bit more rambunctious and then since we stayed during the break to eat and let the kids run around the building, it was hard for him to get settled back down again. However, when you think about 8 hours of sitting in church over a 2-day period, they were amazing! Ray and I have decided that we will do this each conference from now on. We felt truly blessed by the Lord for our act of faith in attending conference at the building.

Of course, by being gone from the house all weekend, nothing got done. Now I have a mess to clean up starting tomorrow, big bummer! My dining room table...I think there's a table top under all that stuff! All of cambria's presents are sitting on it and just the remnants from last week. Nothing 10 minutes wouldn't fix, but just still a bit overhwelming. I have a few loads of laundry left to do, but the overwhelming part with that is putting it all away. Don't you hate that???

0 comments: